Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MARCH BREAK U.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of leading a bilingual campus tour for the first round of March Break U participants and there's one word to describe my feelings; jealousy.

Glendon had this program last year, but I didn't get a chance to participate and I wish I had. It's an awesome opportunity, and seeing what students were able to take out of it make me wish I had taken advantage of that opportunity.
For those that don't know what it is, it's a chance to experience university life and the chance to see what being a Glendon student is like. You get to choose from over 40 courses to sit on (actual university lectures) and there are a number of workshops that you get to choose from as well! You also get a campus tour, and if you sign up today for the Wednesday session, there is a Scavenger Hunt around campus! It's sure to be a blast!

I highly recommend that you take advantage of this awesome experience! It's a great program that I think all students could benefit from; whether you have already decided on Glendon, you're still deciding/waiting on other universities or you're applying next year.

More information and the registration for this program can be found here: www.glendon.yorku.ca/march ou en français www.glendon.yorku.ca/mars! 


See you here! :) 
GLENDON SWAG.
They fit right in! This could be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment